Micro Focus has released a new version of GroupWise®: GroupWise 18, in conjunction with Enterprise Messaging, the evolution of GroupWise.
The following are the new features and enhancements included in GroupWise 18:
- Integrated Messenger administration in GroupWise administration console
- Single user provisioning for GroupWise and Messenger that supports Active Directory
- Integration with Micro Focus Secure Messaging Gateway 7 (formerly known as GWAVA)
- Deeper Micro Focus Filr integration, with support for sending Filr attachments as Filr Public Links—further reducing the size of the GroupWise message store
- New Feature: Social threading. Replies to email roll up underneath the parent message with notification badges—reducing email clutter in your in-box
GroupWise 18 is also an integral component of the new Micro Focus Enterprise Messaging product that is also available. Micro Focus Enterprise Messaging contains:
- GroupWise 18
- GroupWise TeamWorks 18
- Micro Focus Retain
- Micro Focus Secure Messaging Gateway
- GroupWise Disaster Recovery
- GroupWise Forensics
- GroupWise Mailbox Management
Micro Focus Enterprise Messaging is a complete collaboration solution that provides your organization with email, scheduling, instant messaging, chat-based teamwork, security, archiving, backup, and disaster recovery. Enterprise Messaging enables your employees to collaborate anytime, anywhere, on any device while maintaining security and meeting compliance.
GroupWise 18 can be downloaded through the Customer Center for all customers with active maintenance contracts.