Micro Focus Cloud Manager® (formerly NetIQ Cloud Manager) delivers a complete Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) experience for both IT consumers and IT providers, with a focus on end-to-end business service delivery. It gives IT service providers, as well as business and technical users, a single product to build, manage, and consume cloud computing resources.
- Transform data center infrastructure. Deliver IT services via a private, public, or hybrid cloud.
- Build on what you own. Operate with VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, or Xen virtual host servers.
- Automate server workload provisioning. Keep the request and approval workflow moving.
- Make true costs visible. Expose the real price of server workloads, resources, and service levels.
- Access via mobile. The Micro Focus Cloud Manager mobile app can manage your entire cloud environment.
Cloud Manager fully automates complex provisioning workflows—from requests and approvals to creating and deploying new business services. You can even configure delegations so your workflows are never held up by absences or vacations.Read about automating provision workflows ›
Virtualization makes it easier, faster, and cheaper to provision new servers. The unfortunate result? Virtual server sprawl. Cloud Manager reduces waste by reintroducing transparency to the provisioning process.Find out how visibility helps control the costs of provisioning ›
Cloud Manager helps IT administrators secure and streamline the workflow by setting permissions for both groups and individual users.Learn about role-based configuration ›
Cloud Manager was voted a "Preferred Product" in the Cloud Software category for the 2013 "Virtualization Review Reader's Choice Awards."