Manage application changes across platforms, locations, and teams. Dimensions® CM (formerly Serena Dimensions CM) streamlines the complexity of collaborative parallel development to increase team velocity and ensure release readiness.
- Real-time review. Collaborative insight and reviews minimize rework and improve Agile team velocity.
- Continuous inspection. Continuously inspect development health to reduce risk and vulnerabilities.
- Traceability. Protect application IP with built-in accountability and traceability.
- Distributed development. Scalable, secure, and optimized for distributed teams.
Red Hat Linux
Accelerated delivery requires constant planning and tracking of development activities to remove inefficiencies and quickly address issues. Dimensions CM helps delivery teams effectively monitor and manage Agile environments.
- Continuously inspect reported findings and vulnerabilities from automated toolchains
- Ensure rapid feedback to developers
- View aggregated KPI metrics
- Monitor delivery status and associated continuous integration builds
A collaborative, web-based peer review emphasizes teamwork among developers and software engineers. All Agile team members can view annotated code, highlight findings, and participate in collaborative discussion threads. Dimensions CM ties development and review processes together to improve real time communication and collaboration.
Use Dimensions CM to organize and prioritize development requests into prioritized backlogs. Assign requests to a development iteration or sprint; then visualize and manage status on an interactive card wall.
Knowing the context of code changes improves troubleshooting. The powerful annotation view Dimensions CM facilitates code change analysis down to the specific line, including who made what changes and if they were driven by a request or work-item. Coupled with built-in peer reviews and code branch visualization, Dimensions CM helps developers share best practices and improve productivity.
SPTS eliminated parallel development complexity, improved quality, and sped up release preparation.Read full story ›
Global insurance company gains quality and speed with deployment automation, reducing deployment time from 1 hour to 10 minutes.Read full story ›