Your network file system is an immense digital expanse of ever-growing files and folders, rights and restrictions, servers and shares. Micro Focus File Management Suite (formerly Novell File Management Suite) simplifies the resulting management challenges that come from all of these components.
Find what you are storing, set automated policies to manage that storage content, and automatically relocate files based on file type or relevance.
File Management Suite is a suite of two products. Discounts are available upon purchase of the whole suite. Please contact our Support & Services for more information.
Standard version for Microsoft networks includes:
- File Reporter
- Storage Manager for Active Directory
OES version for Open Enterprise Server networks includes:
- File Reporter
- Storage Manager for eDirectory
Take charge of data security and growth by easily learning what you’re storing and who has access to it. File Reporter can report on petabytes of data.
- Find what files you are hosting across all your servers
- Know who has access to what files
- See how users gained access to files
- Identify how network storage is being used
Automate network file system tasks that traditionally have been done manually. You’ll save on costs and—just as importantly—rest easy knowing that tasks are being performed properly.
- Automate file management tasks
- Move data easily between servers
- Establish and enforce role-based access
- Extend your identity management system's capabilities to the file system