Secure Enterprise Instant Messaging
Chances are that a large percentage of your employees are using instant messaging on the job, but all of those chat windows on all of those desktops, tablets, and mobile devices constitute an ungated portal from the Internet into your business. Your employees inadvertently jeopardize your business and your data by using free instant messaging products to collaborate. These public instant messaging tools are easy targets for developers of malware and viruses, since they bypass all of your security safeguards. Phishing attacks, worms, files, and links can be readily served up to your unsuspecting workforce.
Messenger is a cross-platform, mobile-enabled enterprise instant messaging tool that takes all of the risk out of using instant messaging in the workplace.
- Secure instant message delivery with Micro Focus eDirectory™ user authentication and SSL message encryption
- A contact list that displays user information based on the information available in the Micro Focus eDirectory
- Fully-secured iOS and Android mobile applications
- Support for Windows, OS X, and Linux platforms
- On-premise delivery
- User presence indicators showing when users are online, busy, away, idle, or a custom-defined status within GroupWise and Micro Focus® Vibe
- Presence indicator blocking
- Multi-user conversations
- Conversation saving
- A searchable corporate-level conversation archive
- Personal history
- Chat rooms
With this full-featured enterprise instant messaging tool, you can give your employees a safe, secure way to ask quick questions, share links, huddle for a joint decision, exchange ideas, and brainstorm. Messenger enhances productivity, enables mobility, and most importantly, it keeps your company’s data safe and sound.
Take advantage of the efficiencies of enterprise instant messaging with built-in security, manageability, and business-class functionality designed for the enterprise environment. With Messenger, which is based on Micro Focus eDirectory and LDAP-enabled, your employees can communicate on-the-go and in real time without risking sensitive corporate information.
Best of all, Messenger ships with GroupWise at no additional cost.