Building on the great base of GroupWise 2014 R2, Service Pack 1 has key new features and enhancements that are sure to please.
- Save email as PDF – Now you can save email as PDFs directly out of GroupWise, one of the top requests out of the GroupWise Ideas Forum.
- Changing ownership of shared folders – When the owner of a shared folder changes roles or leaves, admins or team members can now change the owner.
- Set “time due” when creating a task – Timing matters, and if a task needs to be done by a certain time on a certain day—you can now all that when you create the task.
- Enhanced support for Active Directory Single Sign On – Now you can support single sign-on (SSO) to Active Directory (AD), even when the Post Office Agent is running on Linux.
- Micro Focus branding – Micro Focus believes in GroupWise and wants you to know it. It’s more than just a name and logo change—it’s a commitment to the future of GroupWise.
This is in addition to general quality and security improvements typical of a service pack release.