Micro Focus iPrint does away with complex printing environments. It lets mobile employees, business partners, and customers securely access printers from a variety of remote locations using existing Internet connections across multiple networks and operating systems. Whether users are working in an office building, telecommuting from home, or attending a sales meeting in another country, Micro Focus iPrint ensures that they can print documents quickly, easily, and reliably.
Micro Focus iPrint for Mobile offers anytime, anywhere access to your network printers with all of the same benefits of printing from the desktop.*
*Mobile licenses can be purchased for an additional cost.
Micro Focus iPrint supports:
- IPP—Internet Printing Protocol
- UPD—Universal Printer Driver model
- SSL and TLS print data encryption
- WBEM—Web-based Enterprise Management functionality
- Apple AirPrint (Micro Focus iPrint appliance only)