Virtual session will take place live on Tuesday, May 5, at 12:35 p.m. EST
SANTA CLARA, CA – April 30, 2020 – COVID19 is changing the business landscape. In a world of physical distancing and growing economic insecurity, organizations must be quick to adapt while planning for recovery and a post-coronavirus world. In the short-term, companies are preserving cash to maintain the health and operations of their businesses. As Marketing feels the pinch of reduced budgets and disrupted strategies, Sales needs to keep the pipeline full. Enter Televerde, the first and only fully integrated sales and marketing technology organization with a proven execution model for generating demand and accelerating sales, to help companies solve these complex challenges.
Sales and Marketing powerhouses Joy King, vice president of Vertica Product Management, Marketing & Education for Micro Focus, and Alicia Rasta, vice president of Strategic Accounts for Televerde, will share the virtual stage at this year’s Forrester SiriusDecisions Virtual Summit. They’ll co-present on the topic “Risk Vs. Reward: Why Micro Focus Vertica Expanded Their Sales and Marketing Partnership with Televerde in a Constricting World” and discuss how having the right partner helps a company lean in towards growth, bringing certainty during uncertain times.
The following topics will be addressed:
- How to weigh the reward vs. the risk of expanding a sales and marketing relationship.
- How to look beyond the current situation and evaluate your investments to ensure the dollars are going toward the highest value return.
- How Micro Focus increased pipeline with Televerde and what additional value can and should be provided by your partner.
- What KPI(s) drove Micro Focus to expand their partnership.
- How the right partner can tip the scale towards reward.
Details to attend the live session of “Risk Vs. Reward: Why Micro Focus Vertica Expanded Their Sales and Marketing Partnership with Televerde in a Constricting World”:
- Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 @ 12:35 p.m. – 12:55 p.m.
- Speakers: Joy King, VP, Vertica Product Management, Marketing & Education – MicroFocus, Alicia Rasta, VP of Strategic Accounts - Televerde
About Micro Focus
Micro Focus delivers enterprise software to empower our 40,000 customers worldwide to digitally transform. With a broad portfolio, underpinned by a robust analytics ecosystem, the company enables customers to address the four core pillars of digital transformation: , . By design, these tools bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies so customers can run and transform at the same time. , and