Data Source Settings
From the settings dropdown on the Data Sources page you can access the following options in the dropdown.
- Configure: The Configure page allows administratorss to customize the global parameters at the data source level.
- Customize: Use the Customize option to map individual DMSII data sets (and their items) and customize the table layout of the relational database.
- Data Sets: From the Data Sources page you can access a list of data sets for any given data source.
- Data Sets State Info: Use the Data Sets State Info page to modify the state information for all data sets that are in Tracking mode.
- Information: View the read-only data source properties for the selected data source.
- Properties: View and configure and editable properties for the selected data source.