- Select Resources, by Type.
- Click one of the table buttons (for example, FCT or DCT).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the button corresponding to the resource table you want to create (for example, FCT or DCT).
The entry page corresponding to the button you clicked is displayed.
- Edit fields and/or change controls to the values you require for your new resource.
The help for the page explains the meanings and values of controls and fields. To display the context help, click Body in the Help group in the sidebar.
- Click Add.
The resource is added to the group you specified on the page.