Attendees of PINK22 ITSM conference can experience newly accredited Micro Focus ITSM solutions
SANTA CLARA, CA – June 13, 2022 – Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO; NYSE: MFGP) today announced that SMAX has achieved the PinkVERIFY™ Certified ITIL®4 Toolset status, the industry’s #1 stamp of approval for ITSM tools. PinkVERIFY ITIL provides the guidance organizations need to address new service management challenges while utilizing the potential of modern technology.
MicroFocus Service Management Automation X (SMAX) now meets 100 percent of the PinkVERIFY™ ITIL®4 requirements for general, core and integration suitability on 10 practices. In ITIL 4, the focus is the service Value System, which describes how all components and activities of the organization work together as a system to enable value creation.
“We’re excited to announce that MicroFocus Service Management Automation X v2021.11 has achieved PinkVERIFY ITIL v4 status for 10 practices: Change Enablement, Incident Management, IT Asset Management, Knowledge Management, Problem Management, Release Management, Service Catalog Management, Service Configuration Management, Service Desk, and Service Request Management. MicroFocus is now prominently listed with their ITIL compatible tool on the PinkVERIFY ITIL v4 website. Congratulations to all at MicroFocus for demonstrating commitment to industry best practices.”
In addition to SMAX’s ITIL®4 certification, Micro Focus is a sponsor of Pink22, the 25th international IT Service Management conference and exhibition from June 19 to 22, 2022, in Las Vegas. Micro Focus will showcase its service management solutions, SMAX, Universal Discovery and CMDB, at booth 503. A session titled “Enterprise Service Management Set Free” will also be available on Monday, June 20 at 1 p.m.
Micro Focus SMAX is an advanced solution for ITSM, ESM and IT Asset Management that accelerates time to value and drives down TCO. Universal Discovery and CMDB discover, map, monitor and control hybrid IT assets in real-time. The recent 2022.05 release introduces the following new capabilities for Micro Focus SMAX, Universal Discovery and CMDB:
- Automatically find the right expert for a ticket. Agents can manually set their profile in SMAX to include searchable expert credentials, or AI-based Hot Topic Analytics can automatically determine credentials, to route incidents or requests to the best expert.
- Configurable portal widgets. Allows SMAX customers to customize the self-service portal with widgets and with their unique branding for organization, division or target audience levels.
- Global search configuration. Features search capabilities in the SMAX Studio for custom entities and fields using apps downloaded from Micro Focus’ ITOM Marketplace or customer-developed apps.
- Software Asset Management (SAM) dashboard. Includes a top-level summary dashboard for vendor-level software license compliance and a table grid view for product-level compliance while enabling users to seamlessly control software lifecycle by understanding license consumption and monitoring compliance.
- Integration engine. Incorporates SMAX into broader solutions and supports DevOps, including Micro Focus products and popular third-party connectors.
- IT Universe modeling capabilities. Provides enhanced service modelling in the CMS UI with streamlined processes for creating, editing and adding CIs to models, with a single method to manage CIs across all future ITOM products.
- Certificates for Discovery Agents. Enables better security for discovery agents by building and deploying CA-signed certificates to discovery agents directly from the Universal Discovery user interface or self-signed certificates.
To learn more about Micro Focus SMAX’s PinkVerify ITIL4 certification, visit us on the web.
About Micro Focus
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, focused on solving the IT dilemma—how to balance today’s needs with tomorrow’s opportunities. We deliver mission-critical technology that helps tens of thousands of customers worldwide manage core IT elements of their business. Strengthened by our strategic services and support organizations, and an extensive partner network, our broad set of technologies for security, IT operations, application delivery, governance, modernization, and analytics provides the innovative solutions organizations need to run and transform— at the same time.