Stores used by Security Proxy in proxyserver/keystores
The keystores in
proxyserver/keystores are described in the table below.
Password location: hard-coded
To change this password: This password cannot be changed.
Stores used by Security Proxy
- Credential store for proxy, inbound TLS
- The public key and certificate from this store are exported to the Administrative Server and stored in its
- Stores the public key and certificate from
rwebps.bcfks, noted above.
- Trust store for proxy, both for TLS client authentication and proxy token signature verification
- Contains public keys and certificates imported into the proxy from trusted MSS Administrative Servers
- Stores the public key and certificate for MSS servers that the user has chosen to trust when exporting settings or importing servers in the Security Proxy Wizard