Verastream Process Designer Release Notes, version R6 SP2
Verastream Process Designer (VPD) version R6 SP2 released April 2019. These release notes list the features and known issues in this release and information on how to obtain the product.
This version of VPD provides increased usability enhancements as well as addressing security vulnerabilities.
- VPD now contains Azul Zulu OpenJDK 1.8. Updating to this version of OpenJDK helps address security vulnerabilities, along with providing additional benefits.
- Updated 64-bit system platform support; Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Red Hat Enterprise Server 7, and SUSE 12.
- In this version (R6 SP2) of Verastream Process Designer the install path has changed to ..\Micro Focus\Verastream or ../microfocus/verastream depending on your platform. If you had a previous version installed in ..\Attachmate\Verastream\ or ../attachmate/verastream, it will upgrade there. New installs will be installed to ..\Micro Focus\Verastream or ../microfocus/verastream.
In this release of Verastream Process Designer:
- There is a known issue in Web Services Explorer. Web Services Explorer provides a browser-based test environment where you can test SOAP-based Web services. However when using the Source link, available in the right upper panel of the Action panel, you will receive an error message and the WSDL source file will not be available. You can easily work around this by choosing to show the source from the right-click menu or by opening the WSDL in a separate browser tab.
Micro Focus Technical Support is always available to help you with any issues you may encounter in VPD.
Installing the Product
Read the Installation Guide for information on system and installation requirements, upgrade instructions, and other helpful tips.
Contacting Micro Focus
For specific product issues, contact Micro Focus Technical Support.
Additional technical information or advice is available from several sources:
- Product documentation, Knowledge Base articles and videos - see Support for Verastream Process Designer.
- The Micro Focus Community pages - see Micro Focus Communities.
For information about legal notices, trademarks, disclaimers, warranties, export and other use restrictions, U.S. Government rights, patent policy, and FIPS compliance, see https://www.microfocus.com/about/legal/.
© Copyright 2019 Micro Focus or one of its affiliates.
The only warranties for products and services of Micro Focus and its affiliates and licensors ("Micro Focus") are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. Micro Focus shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Contains Confidential Information. Except as specifically indicated otherwise, a valid license is required for possession, use or copying. Consistent with FAR 12.211 and 12.212, Commercial Computer Software, Computer Software Documentation, and Technical Data for Commercial Items are licensed to the U.S. Government under vendor's standard commercial license.
Any links to third-party websites take you outside Micro Focus websites, and Micro Focus has no control over and is not responsible for information on third party sites.